- Concept of Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the Website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making that the interaction between the user and the Website is faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) since they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
- What are cookies used for:
Cookies make it possible to recognize a user's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user's next visit and make the Website or applications more useful .
-Types of cookies used on the Website:
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform the one that provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. They allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
- Analytical cookies : When the user enters the Website, through this tool anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the user's browsing and their behavior patterns.
Google Analytics enables cookies named:
- "__utma": is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- "__utmz": it is used to carry out the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user came to our website and expires after 6 months.
- "_utmb": This cookie records the time of arrival to the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or when closing the browser.
The following are the companies that use analytical and advertising cookies on the Website:
- How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu.
Below you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer ( http://goo.gl/vFM6gb )
- In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- In the upper part of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
- In the configuration menu, select the "preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
-Cookies on mobile devices:
As in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
IOS : ( http://goo.gl/61xevS )
Windows Phone : ( http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ )
Chrome Mobile : ( http://goo.gl/XJp7N )
Opera Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7 )
- Acceptance of cookies:
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available without the use of these or that you will not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Site Web offers you.